Well the shed is done, and already on it’s what to being packed full. Jill reminded me that I hadn’t posted a follow up on it so here the picture. It’s pretty.
I think I’m going to go crazy.
I mentioned that I interviewed with a company in American Fork. Now I really feel good about the interview. I had some really good answers, to questions that should have disqualified me, but I haven’t heard from them. I sent a email to the guy I interviewed with a few days ago but nothing yet.
A real pain, the last pace I applied for never told me I was not considered, it was my friend the tuned in my application that told me.
I really hate applying and interviewing.
O well I will have to do that so long as I’m working.
Not much else going on, except Stacie is off bed rest now. She thinks Aurora will be coming next week.
Laters
No comments:
Post a Comment