Ok I guess I haven’t been posting in while.
The short story the car is still broken, I haven’t failed my classes, Aidan is still sick, Isaac is a tuff guy, and Ari is still cute.
I have to take the car apart again, if the bolt I pulled out and regupped doesn’t work. I will know more tomorrow after class.
The mars rover is coming along, but we are having trouble mount the drill that is acting as our motor. The chain keeps coming off. This is a pain. But we will get it too work. I have a good team I’m working with.
Ari is gain weight. She has already out on 2 lbs, and she fights going to sleep like any kid does.
Aidan had been fighting a fever the last few days. He makes a rotten sick kid. Kind of like his dad.
Isaac is just Isaac. At his last well child visit the Doc was impressed when we guessed he knew 25 words. Well, when we wrote his words down, it was closer to 35. He’s a smart kid.
Stacie when back to work last week. That has been an adjustment. The kids are fine, but it’s hard on me.
O well.
Things are good.
Laters
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a Comment