Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Camping





Well the camping trip went well. The boys enjoy the time in the wood, or they really just enjoy getting dirty. The picture was taken about ten minutes after getting there. Isaac didn’t waste time getting dirt on his face.
The boys are really learning to have fun when we go camping, but I’m finding that trip with the boys means I don’t get much sleep. They are getting better about sleeping in the motorhome. Which isn’t the best thing because when we go camping with out the parents we will be in a tent. The first night Isaac didn’t sleep be a few hours at a time. I guess I could have let him cry, I really don’t think grandma or papa would even hear him as soundly as they sleep, but I woke up and held him each time.He did better the second night, I know I woke up every two hours to make sure he was still asleep. Aidan slept fine, he is used to the motorhome and well after running around all day he had no problem sleeping.

We fished some in the stream that was near by, and then tried fishing at Butterfly Lake.

I need to work with Aidan on his casting, but he had fun. I needed to remember the sunscreen on the first day but grandma found a hat for the second day at the lake.


Even the pirate got into the fishing.


Got to fish in my float tube, I have to admit that is the fun way to fish, but there was another float tuder on the lake that had to talk to me every time we came close to each other, I really wanted to say that I don’t really want to talk when I’m in the tube, I want me “me time”, but o well, got some fish to rise on the fourth fly I tried, but didn’t’ catch anything on the fly rod again, got one on power bait. Man, talk a bout being a redneck. Owell
The boys had fun that is what mattered.


Thanks mom and dad for taking us.


Laters

No comments: