Friday, May 4, 2007

The Smackdown Debate

Well I really didn't get to hear the whole debate yet, I figured out a cool way to record it on my mp3 player, so I can listen to the whole thing later. But what I heard I don't think that either one persuaded anyone not already leaning that way.
From what I heard it was Rocky saying the same thing over and over again, kind of like a parrot, and Sean working hard to get a emotional response out.
Now I Really can’t stand Rocky and feel that he needs to step down if he really wants to do his grassroots thing. It seams that the only time he’s around is when he can get his face on the TV or can appose something the Church is doing.
--To anyone not from Utah reading this The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the predominant religion here, as it should be as it founded the state so anyone that mentions The Church they are usually referring to the LDS church—
Rocky is ready to jump against the church just on principal it seams .
Anyway, back to the debate, Rocky was very well organized and did present his case like a good lawyer would do, but then he could never get away form those points.
Sean was kind of all over the placoint and really seamed more interested in getting jabs in at Rocky than laying out a case. He was coming back around to the same points as well.
Anyway, I really need to hear the whole thing, but I did notice that the Rocky fans were a great deal rudder. They often had to be told but the moderator to settle down so that Sean could talk, there were some jabs at Rocky from the Sean fans but he was not stopped from talking very often.
Any way I will just say that you can tell a lot about the two parties lately but how they act. And but those fruits you will know them.
So it is clear I am registered Republican, but really prefer the label of a knuckle dragging Neanderthal, because I see a party that will allow debates to go on and I really feel that the Democratics are wanting to set up a elite class that will rule everyone and that way they can maintain power. These are just my options and do not profess to know how to fix the world ills, or our own countries.
I’m just trying to get through school so I can support my own family.
Besides I don’t like a party that tries to take my guns.
Any way I got to babble and I thank you for your time.laters

No comments: