Friday, May 18, 2007

not much

Well I said in my intro that I took a job delivering pizzas so that I can concentrate on school. I didn't think I would talk much about it an really I don't have much to say about it tonight but I have time.
I hear that there are places driver make $100 plus a weekend night. I will maybe clear $50 tonight. Well I know it has to do with the cliental base is a cheaper one so they are not as likely to tip well and I know there is a delivery fee but I work for tips. O well, I have to say that my boss is really low key so the working environment is a lot better than I thing it would be in other places and that is worth a lot.I guess I don’t what I’m talking about tonight, just rambling

No comments: