Thursday, April 5, 2007

it's about time

K=OK I haven't posted in a while. it took me longer to get back in the groove after spring break than I whought it would, and I had to get up to date really fast. I wasn't even that far behind.
i'm all caught up and should be ok as long as I stay on the ball. Only a couple more weeks left.
hopping to find a internship this summer, a paid one would be even better but we'll see. It's hard beacuse I want to work with a engeering frim, but when they look at my resume it show taht I have been doing customer service for so long, it been about 8 years since I was a tech of any sort. I have some help, a guy in my neiborherhood asked for my resume saying there might be a internship opeing up at his work. Will be tring with West Jordan City too. I could kick myself, last year at this time I had jsut found out I was lossing my job and there were three or four intrnships I saw most were paid. I didn't try beacuse I didn't want to lose my severance package, man kind of stuipd. should have just tried for it.
I think I know why I don't blog that often. When I get in front of a computer I start doing so many things at once, I don't get done very fast.
My laptop when south this last week. I ddin't realize how much I do whit it. two of my classes I depend on having that stuipd computer with me. I have a guy looking at it but talking to him this morning it was not looking good. He might be able to get me anther one about the same price as what it would cost to fix this one. here me with my fingers crossed.
going to go do some homework.
laters

No comments: