Tuesday, April 24, 2007

bad day

Well tried this earlier and it didn’t work. Just going along with the day.
Having a bad day. I took the bus this morning, just something I like to do when I have the chance, so when I change buses I got a coke. This went into my bag when I got ton the bus for my final leg.
I took the math placement test today. It’s been a little while since my last math class and I’m sure they will require I take it, so I didn’t. I have been doing a lot of math in my engineering class so I thought not a big deal. Well it really was a big deal. It placed me in college algebra, because it took the( I feel ) most abstract concepts and the hard, most complicated equations to solve. I feel many wouldn’t be able to solve them right after taking the class. I’m a little miffed. College algebra is six math class away from what I need to graduate with my associates. I really only have two classes I haven’t passed. So I have to retake this placement test. I have about two weeks until the summer classes start so I can study and retake the placement but it will have to be after finials.
Then I get to class late. As I’m getting my stuff out I notice that every thing is wet. Hey remember that coke I got at the bus stop, yup it leaked all over.
One notebook ruined. Books stained. But luckily the laptop was untouched, so far, and I’m in class so I can’t really react. I guess that was good other wise I would have been yelling and swearing. I did that later.
To top it off I get my last test back for thermo. A 79%. Probably my worse score ever from Frances. I am normally in the high 80%. This just bites. I don’t; even get to wallow in self-pity. Too much to do. I have three finials to get ready for and then get up to speed quickly for the placement test. I hope I can still get my dads friend to tutor me.
O well.laters

No comments: