So Isaac fell asleep at dinner to night. We had been playing outside and the kids had run through the sprinlers and gotten all wet. So after baths and jamies at 6:00 pm we had dinner. Isaac just couldn't stay awake. So of course I took picture and had to post it.
So then I was thinking about how Ari was sleeping the other night, so here is that picture.
So I though I would post some of the pictures of the funny sleeping postioins the kids get into.
Aidan at the table, (we have a few of these)
Isaac in the crib
Isaac really can sleep anywhere
See

I think Ari was giving the pillow a hug
And to be fair one of Dad sleeping thru Easter
Laters
5 comments:
Cute pictures!
I love it! I've got a couple funny one of mine too. Little One used to sleep on his stomach with his legs in the air!
That picture of Dan reminds me of what he looked like during class at Cottonwood... (JK Dan!!)
Ha Ha Ha Ha derek
Kids are so cute when they're asleep, no matter where or what position!
Post a Comment