The boys just looking at the clouds.
now that the weather has warmed up, for a few days, they are riding and running around like crazy.
I had to work in the garage, I was helping the Cub Scouts get their pinewood derby cars ready, so I brought my computer out. I need to work on my car, so Aidan wanted to work on it too. I know I'm spoiled That i can work on my computer in the garage, but I have to design my derby car, and you know how the saying goes, you might be a mechanical engineer if you have ever used pro-engineer to design a derby car. Now I just need the wind tunnel.
laters
And yup thats granpa Gibsons ( that is Clyde Gibson) Stool that he is sitting on. Aidan Clyde is sitting on Clydes stool. Cool huh?
2 comments:
Dan,
Grandpa Great Clyde I am sure is very proud of his little namesake. Thanks for the reverence you show for your Granddad.
That is cute, Dan! I remember Grandpa's chair!
Post a Comment