Friday, November 14, 2008

Announcement

So I guess you guys might have heard, but I have gotten a new job, and I only have a few days left at the post office.

Now I must say I am grateful for the Post Office, the job came along at the right time and keep us going and enabled Stacie to stay home with the kids. It also keep me in school and that is what lead to this job.

I guess my main complaint about the post office is that they really feel that you should not have any other life outside of work. I know that many jobs feel this way and it's not that odd, but havening had to get people to work overtime at Discover card i know that they would not be able to get people to work overtime if it was not mandatory,I feel not a good way to run a business of course this was a federal job we're talking about.

Side note: I took the same oath that Even took when he joined the Air force, so why didn't I get a gun?

anyway, I am gratefully for the post office, but i am more gratefully that I will be done next Thursday.

I will be starting at L-3 Communications on December 1. I will be working with the reliably team on a some Navy projects. It's called a Co-Op, so it like a paid intern,a nd i will be paid well. I will work 20-30 hours a week and so it will work great for school and I will be working with engineers and learning system analysis.

I think I am very happy and feel really good about this job, and nice thing is I can end my time at the Post office and have the week of Thanksgiving off. nice times. I get to take a few test and play with my Evan when he and his family are here.

ok ok I will get to work on the projects around the house.

Anyway thanks for listening to me brag, but I have to thank Stacie for supporting me and Travis for putting me on to the job. I have very good people helping me.

Thanks for all your prays in helping me in this job hunt, I am very grateful.

Laters



( what doe s this sound like, I think it sound like I won some sort of prize or something, mam am I loopy)

3 comments:

d.r. gib said...

That is so exciting, way to go!

Jill said...

Sounds like a great move! We are so happy that things worked out for you guys! Love you all!

Staci said...

Congrats Dan! Sounds like a great opportunity! Love you guys!