Thursday, September 11, 2008

Went to the Fair last night

So for family home evening we went to the Fair, and yes I know it was on Wednesday sometime that happens.
Ari was having a good time, just as long as someone was holding her.
The boys rode the horse like little cowboys.

I had trouble getting a picture so a little video of the boys having fun


We ended the night with icecream, a good way to end.


It was a fun night, but it was a late night.

O well

Laters

1 comment:

Do anything you can afford said...

That's a great Family Night activity. Congrats to Aidan and I miss you guys. You kept me hopping, but I loved having you in my home. Gosh, it was for 4 years, right? I noticed on Tuesday when I tended Isaac and Ari that he was a little lost. Not quite used to Grandma by herself.
Loves