Well it took a few months but we finally got our dishwasher. Mom and Dad gave us some money for Christmas and part of our tax return went towards the dishwasher and the install. I’m glad school is out; it gives me time to work on these things.
The install really wasn’t that hard. Mostly the plumbing was the hardest thing. I’m not a good plumber, but it is in level and trimmed out and the best of all it works and it doesn’t leak.
We also upgraded to high-speed internet. I got it for school, I really did. Apparently our house was hooked up to cable the whole time we’ve lived here, man I wish I had know, but anyway they disconnected us a sent a guy around to smooth it out, we got a deal with the internet and phone, and while the tech was here we got basic cable to make the install faster. We didn’t get many channels other than local but we do have the history cannel and the discovery channel.
O ya did I mention that I have a dishwasher now.
O well.
Laters
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah for dishwashers! Now you can watch Deadliest Catch and Man VS Wild on the Discovery channel.
Very exciting! Congrats!
Post a Comment