Well I guess I should update everyone.
The boys are doing great. You can see mom’s blog for some pictures. Our camera works some of the time. I just haven’t taken any pictures.
There really hasn’t been much to talk about here. I’m done with finals. Math was ok. I knew what I was doing on all of the problems. I just hope I didn’t make to many stupid mistakes. The EE final, that’s a different story. Every thing I reviewed and knew was not on the finial so I asked questions and I think I did ok. The problem is I really needed to do well to pass the class, and of course no grades posted yet. The stress is killing me. I wont be going this summer if I pass both classes. If I have to take EE over I have to do it this summer so I can take mechatronics in the fall.
Man I still need to get my schedule arranged for the U. Still a lot to do, plus need to look for a job, but for now I get to work on cars.
Stacie’s office moved to Jordan Valley hospital. Its seams to be a nice office. I need to go by and see it.
We are still working with the cub scouts. That’s a fun calling. I get to play like an 8 year old once a month and get to go to camp.
O well
Laters
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm going through wthdrawal. I miss seeing the kids today. It's nice to hear an update, too. Loves
I know what you're going thru but you'll probably do better than you think. It's always worse just after the final. Good luck on the grades, Dan!
Post a Comment