Well the annual Easter egg hunt when off today without a hitch. The only one was we didn’t know if it was going to rain on us or not, so it ended up being at Grandma and Grandpa house.
Stacie does a good job at this things, it’s properly because she love the kids so much.
McKenzie came and she seamed to have a good time.
Roger was working on his truck, so I spent time in the garage helping him. I guess that’s were I belong.
Our camera is not working any more; I don’t know why it’s only 5 years old, so I hope someone shares their pictures. Hint, hint
Aidan has been looking forward to playing with his cousins all week. He likes to play and run, just like his cousins.
It was a good time by all I think.
Thanks for playing guys.
Laters
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It was fun! Thanks, again! Mom has pictures on her blog. Just right click and save them to your computer....
Post a Comment